Monday, April 16, 2012

happy one year blogiversary!




one year ago from this past saturday, i posted my first post here on the couture life. at the time i didn't know what i was going to say, who would listen, or if the couture life would quickly go away just as it was formed. but a year later i am here to stay.

launching the couture life was just a little goal i had on my 25@25 list. i was and still am so intrigued by the idea of blogs. i love the idea of sharing a little bit of the things that make me happy in my life with family, friends, and strangers.

a year ago today, i wasn't sure if i would have enough to share, or even if i found things to share that people would even come back. but come they have and i have received so much love and support from everyone which truly makes this whole thing worth it.

the couture life has given me a creative outlet i never thought i needed, it pushes me to try new recipes, decorate and redecorate rooms and most importantly live a happy, peaceful and fulfilled life.

i am excited to see how this little blog of mine continues to grow and change as my life does, but i am excited for the future and can't wait to share my experiences with everyone!

thank you to my readers/family/friends who continue to comeback every day. i am so lucky to have amazing people in my life who support me.

xoxo
caitlin.marie

No comments:

Post a Comment