...because after all it is friday, you can breath a sigh of relief! this weekend is jammed packed, i don't think you can find an extra minute in our schedule on saturday. but it is all worth it because by saturday evening we will be celebrating the marriage of two of my favorite people.
but before we can get to the partying, i will be spending my day off today waiting....and waiting....and waiting for the cable company to come, since the time frame they gave us was between 8am-5pm. gee thanks. but it will be worth it! faster internet makes a blogger happy : )
here are a few of my favorite things from around the web this week:
- i love dips, all dips. but this healthy cookie dough dip has to be a new favorite.
- everyone needs motivation in life, this lets talk about success post is mine.
- who doesn't love beautiful free things? these monthly desktop backgrounds are amazing.
- i am ready for summer, which means summer barbecues and lots of parties. thank you target for making adorable party essentials.
- and because like i said, we love free things. and because it is my new iPhone background