happy friday! ok i know cinco de mayo isn't until tomorrow but since i have a meeting most of tomorrow we are getting our cinco de mayo on tonight! i love mexican food and any lime accented cocktail even more so i welcome cinco de mayo with open arms!! i hope everyone has a wonderful and safe cinco de mayo!
here are a few of my favorite things from around the web this week:
- having a fiesta? i highly recommended these fabulous DIY fiesta favor bags
- who doesn't need another refreshing margarita recipe, especially with a twist
- no one can resist fresh baked bread, a little french loaf to satisfy your carb cravings
- looking for amazing wedding stationary, everything from save the dates to favor labels pinhole press is amazing
- and to finish it all off with something sweet, macaroons... enough said!
enjoy your weekend!