Friday, May 11, 2012

{a week in review} mothers day and around the web.





happy friday! this weekend i hope everyone plans on taking some time and showing appreciation to all the amazing mom's in your life. whether you are near or far.

to me my mom is a role model, friend, inspiration, and integral part of my support system. over the years i have come to realize, like most relationship in your life your relationship with your mom grows, changes and evolves as we grow. looking back when i was 6 years old i would probably never think i would call my mom a friend. she has loved, supported, encouraged, and let us fail at times but was always there to pick up the pieces, teach us a lesson and send us on our way in life.

at one point in my life, i thought it is amazing how one woman could have raised such different kids. now as i grow older, i realize that it is because she was such an amazing mom that she allowed us to become the people we were truly meant to be without  making us into something we are not.

to my mom- thank you for being such an amazing woman, you are truly aspiration to me.

here are a few of my favorite things from around the web this week:

enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment