its been a long, hard week here. it is amazing how much we take for granted in life and how truly blessed we all are.we have been busy packing and moving boxes all week, and there seems like there is no end in site. saturday and sunday will be full of hauling furniture to the thrift store and painting the master bedroom.
but before we get to work, we are spending tonight getting dinner and drinks with my favorite people, my parents, who are in town for a wedding.
here are a few of my favorite things from around the web this week:
- i could really use this tabata workout
- want a peak into an amazing home, check this stunner out
- whats better than pasta and an easy week night meal?
- and after a great meal of pasta, turtle brownies it is!
- great romper, even better price.
enjoy your weekend!