Tuesday, August 7, 2012

{etsy} august favs.

how is everyone holding up? want to come over and help me unpack boxes or even better clean our condo??  that's what i thought...

moving = no fun at all.

i know i have been promising pics of our new digs, but sadly i have not downloaded them yet. but when i do i have a fun project to share with you all!

lately i have been finding some gems on etsy. seriously i wish i was half as talented as all the amazing vendors on etsy, they are awesome. here are a few of my favs right now.





i need one of jennifer's wishbone prints in my life.


and also this baby over our couch in our new master bedroom. talk about tranquil.






i am clearly on a monogram kick right now. for fall i need to add come "c's" to my life, in the form of one of these adorably chic necklaces. so simple and sweet.





i am obsessed with etsy, and have had fantastic experiences when purchasing in the past. if you have not yet checked out the talented artisans do so now. you are missing out. to see a complete listing of all my favorite etsy shops check me out here.





No comments:

Post a Comment