Thursday, January 24, 2013

{home} look for less.

happy thursday! it was nice to wake up to snow this morning, but i would have loved to see more than an inch on the ground. i would personally be happy with a foot.

for years i have drooled over HGTV's sarah richardson's designs, she is my idol.  i want to meet her, have lunch and chat about everything that inspires her to be the amazing designer she is. i love that her designs are functional and beautiful and i hope one day my home will look like the amazing homes she designs. can you tell i am smitten? she is awesome!

anyway...where was i? oh right, so my design for less this week comes from the fabulous sarah richardson.

here is my inspiration photo

{designed by sarah richardson designs}
how cozy/comfortable/easy/light/magical is this room. it is the perfect formal living room that is very much still "livable", imagine that.

and here is my look for less


Look for Less: Sarah Richardson- Room Inspiration

i hope you love this room as much as i do, because i may be recreating it one day in my own home.



No comments:

Post a Comment