Friday, April 5, 2013

note to self on my birthday.



Dear self,
 
Another birthday is here, and with that comes change, growth, reflection and acceptance.
 
Remember that life is an adventure and the sometimes you must take a leap of faith and make big changes in order to follow your journey in life. If change was easy everyone would be doing it, but change often is a long slow process that takes patience, love and support to grow into something beautiful. I trust myself and my husband to make the best decisions we can with the information we had at that very moment, and to never look back on a decision with disappointment or regret. 
 
Try not to get caught up in what everyone else is doing or where you think you should be in your life because everyone takes their own path and is dealt different opportunities and misfortunes along the way. Your life is uniquely yours and can never be compared to anyone else's.

Love,
me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment