Happy Friday everyone! Is it me or does the first full week back after the holidays seem to drag on forever? I am happy the weekend is here and I plan to spend a lot of time tackling a few of the closets in our house. I swear you move in throw things in the closet, shut the door and move on to unpacking the trillion boxes everywhere. I am thinking it is time, I get things in check and make sure everything has its place.
I feeling like the start of a new year has really amped up the blogging world and there are tons of amazing stuff out there right now, here are a few of my favorites from this week! Enjoy!
- the freezing cold temperatures have me dreaming of beaches and rocking this amazing cover up this season
- it is never to late to learn to master my DSLR
- winter comfort food enough said
- a healthy cookbook that needs to be added to my collection
- amazing ted talks that will stop and make you think