Thursday, January 16, 2014

{fab finds} bling chandelier.

I am sure you know the feeling of lusting after something but knowing it is not in the budget, it sucks. Recently though I have been finding some great steals that look just like much more expensive versions and I knew I had to share them with you all.

I hope this is the first of many fab find editions!

First up an amazing chandelier that I actually ordered for myself already. Here are a few shots of the expensive version in action.


{source: erin gates design}
{source: jennifer brouwer deisgn}


Ever since I saw Erin Gates use the Robert Abbey Bling Collection light in her bedroom I have been smitten, however, the $665.99 price tag was hard to sell to my husband and even for me.

{source: lamps plus}
My plan was to hold off until March after saving my pennies and then bite the bullet and buy this jewel. Well when browsing Overstock one day I almost died when I am across this...

{source: overstock.com}

The price tag $171.99 + free shipping! Seriously, I am no math major but even I know it is a steal at almost $500.00 in savings! I scrambled and ordered it on the spot.

The light has not yet arrived but I will be sure to update everyone on the quality and the finished product once it is installed. We recently painted our bedroom, plan on hanging crown molding this weekend and then will hang the light fixture. If all goes well I will have a full room reveal for you all in the coming weeks!

God I love a good deal!





No comments:

Post a Comment