Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring Cleaning

Day light savings time means extra sunlight in the day to get stuff done around the house that you have been putting off for the past few months.

There is something so refreshing about finally being able to open the windows and let the fresh air in that makes me want to purge and really deep clean the house. I know the hardest part for me is just not knowing where to start. I recommend starting in one room on your lowest level and working your way up. Jumping from room to room just makes me distracted and I get side tracked by something else.

Here are a few of my favorite guides to reference when kicking off a spring cleaning binge!





All sources and a ton more tips and tricks on spring cleaning can be found on my pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment