Wednesday, June 1, 2011

hello june.

a new month brings exciting new things:

june is... my amazing,wonderful and awesome mother's birthday

june is... the time to start counting down to our wedding! we will be getting married on june 9, 2012 in old town alexandria, virginia with our amazing friends and family. we will be diving into wedding planning, having our tasting at the monaco, booking our honeymoon and finally deciding on invitations.

june is... a perfect time to host another girls dinner party

june is... the start of summer, which means plenty of time read by the pool

in june i will... run 65 miles

in june i will... use all the wonderful cucumbers, tomatoes, pepper and herbs that have been growing in my deck garden

what will you be doing in june?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin, Lionel here! When is your mom's Bday? My mom's is today, my dad is the 4th, my cousins are the 6th and 10th, Kristiaan is the 14th, my grandmother is the 16th and mine is the 18th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lionel! Her Birthday is the 3rd! Sounds like you and Kristiaan have a busy month of birthday parties! Hope all is well, we can't wait to see the e-photos : )

    ReplyDelete