Monday, June 6, 2011

surprise weekend celebration!



on thursday morning i woke up at 3:30 am to fly from dc to phoenix, where i met up with my brother to then make the drive to sedona for the weekend. for the past two months my sister, brother, dad and i have been secretly planning this trip for my mom's birthday weekend. when we casually walked on the patio of a restaurant just outside of sedona, my mom almost fell out of her seat. the surprise went off without a hitch, and we spent the weekend celebrating my mom's birthday, visiting the grand canyon, hiking the red rocks and be sipping cocktails (prickly pear margaritas for my dad) in the desert.  

i hope everyone had an amazing weekend, i can't wait to upload all 300 of pictures of the grand canyon and share them with everyone later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment