Wednesday, August 10, 2011

{wedding wednesday} fitness plan.



             Source: tysridiculouslife.blogspot.com via Caitlin on Pinterest


yesterday marked 10 months until our wedding. i have been sticking to my 25@25  and consistently running about 15-20 miles a week, but i think it is about time to kick it up a notch for the wedding. so hear is my fitness plan for the next 10 months:

  • run 20-25 miles a week
  • weights 2-3 days a week
  • sign back up for my weekly pilates class (which i have so missed)
i also plan on signing up for the marine corp 10K at the end of october and the historic half marathon the end of may. though i am happy running on my own and not formally training for races, by signing up for a few races will help to keep me motivated and on track. i know at some point i may need to reevaluate my fitness plan over the next few months, and i am completely ok with rolling with the punches and modifying where necessary in order to maintain a consistent regimen. wish me luck! and i will keep everyone posted on how things are going!

No comments:

Post a Comment