happy tuesday! though every year i swear i am going to start christmas shopping in october, to spread the spending out over a few months, every year december rolls around and i haven't bought a thing. i spend lots of hours browsing online for the perfect gift and truly enjoy buying others the perfect gift. so i thought i would share my list with you all (and hopefully give matt some very obvious hints...or just spell it out in detail).
normally my christmas list is pretty hefty, filled to the brim with things i would just die to have. this year with our wedding just over 6 months away, matt and i decided to keep gifts to things that were ground, practical and within reason (aka... i am not supposed to go gift giving crazy). so when penning my list this year i only had a few things that came to mind i needed, one thing i just wanted but could live without.
1. j.crew pajamas...i got a pair last year and they are to comfortable. you can't go wrong buying these for anyone!
2. reflective running gear: early a practical item, and now that it is dark at 4:30 in the afternoon, i need to get some.
3. tory burch robinson satchel, clearly my item i could live without but have been eying for months.
4. nike element shield running jacket, another practical item, for those winter runs, or any outdoor activity.
5. tocca "stella" perfume, i am on about my last bit, so it is the perfect timing for a holiday gift.
6. sugar house day spa & salon gift card, for some prewedding pampering
7. insanity workout dvds; i have been meaning to jump on this bandwagon for awhile, but can't bring myself to buy them for myself, so it is an obvious addition to my list.
what is on your christmas list this year? have you started shopping yet? finished already?