a print button.
this is pretty ground breaking, especially for those of you who try to print off recipes from the couture life. hopefully this will make life easier! on all post moving forward the green "printer friendly" can be found on the bottom of every post. so print away!
a navigation bar.
my reading list.
i am a huge reader and am obsessed with my nook and wanted to easily share my reading list and book ratings with readers without having to write a detailed book review posts. for those who are interested i think this is a great way to share the information! have any good books to share? i am looking for suggestions for some great beach reads for our honeymoon in june! please share!
other things i have in store:
- the couture life needs some cleaning, as in streamlining tags and content on the sidebars so it is more visually appealing
- complete the new recipe page here
- develop more pages, possibly a wedding page and home inspiration page
- enhance reader interaction
- possibly some guest posts