Tuesday, March 6, 2012

cocktails of spring.

happy tuesday! i have cocktails on the brain, maybe it is the happy hour with my MOH planned for after work or the extra day light coming our way this weekend but regardless i am ready for some cocktails. preferably on my porch or at a nice little table outdoors perfect for people watching, but always with fabulous company.

nothing makes me happier than sitting outside and having a few drinks.

unfortunately for me, i don't know what it is about northern virginia but restaurants with good outside patios are limited. so why not improvise and host?



  1.  tropical blue margarita
  2. pink lemonade cocktail
  3. passion fruit mojitos
  4. raspberry beer cocktail
  5. kiwi colada
  6. blackberry julep
wondering where to find these gorgeous creations? jump on over to one of my favorite entertaining blogs, pizzazzerie for the complete recipes.

sip away! (but of course responsibly)

xoxo
caitlin.marie

No comments:

Post a Comment