Thursday, March 1, 2012

{in march} i will make things happen.

it is march! which means spring is around the corner and it also means my birthday is just over a month away. so in march i plan on dusting off my 25@25 list, which has been neglected lately and make things happen.


don't get me wrong, i have been a busy bee juggling planning our wedding, a busy professional career and spending lots of time with friends. but in march it is about me people.

that sounds selfish but i have come to realize if we don't make ourselves a priority life might just pass us by. so this month i am pledging to take a little time for myself.

in march i plan to...
  • focusing on myself more**
  • finally reading The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks (I have read all his books- LOVE)
  • get back into pilates
  • address the paint color in the guest room/office
  • prep the deck for spring
  • paint a picture for my bedroom gallery wall
 do you have any big plans for march? planning any projects, trips??

xoxo
caitlin.marie

No comments:

Post a Comment