Friday, March 8, 2013

{week in review} around the web.


the weekend has arrived! any big plans? i am getting dinner and drinks tonight with one of my favorite people in my life, and can't wait. it always amazes me how i can go so long without getting together with some of the most amazing people i know. life completely gets in the way i feel life, so i am very much looking forward to catching up over lots of wine this evening.

here are a few of my favorite things from around the web this week:
  • for a girl like myself who can't get enough of fabulous accessories it was refreshing to see a post on how to accessorize right
  • who doesn't love a great meal with little effort
  • the easiest and cheapest way to change up a room is throw pillows, spring is the perfect time to mix things up with a pop of color 
  • spring means time to get a pedi and break out those killer sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment