Thursday, April 11, 2013

{our next home} the den.

the only arrangement matt and i have about our new place is that the basement den is his space. i have free range over the rest of the house to decorate to my hearts content but the basement is his area to chill and kick back without worrying about disturbing my perfectly styled coffee table.

we knew we would be keeping our current sleeper sofa from west elm, matts pb chair and a large flat screen . when matt sent me a red, white and blue map of the usa and i turned it into my jumping off point for a well groomed den.


{our next house} den.

the room will be very multiple functional, the tv will be mounted on the wall so the campaign desk can function as a console and a desk when needed, the couch pulls out into a queen bed for guests which is perfect since this room has its own full bath.

i am loving the rag rug pouf which can be used as extra seating or to throw your legs up while watching a game. the coffee table has extra storage for me to throw things in when cleaning up in a hurry, and i know my hubby with proudly displace his college memorabilia on the shelves.


No comments:

Post a Comment