Thursday, January 2, 2014

{a year in review} 2013.

It is crazy for me to look back and reflect on 2013, it was a bittersweet year coming off the high of getting married in 2012. 2013 brought many lows in the beginning of the year as we struggled to make a lot of big decisions in regards to our living situation, but as the year progressed we really started to gain our footing and move confidently in a direction we are both now thrilled about.

In 2013, we welcomed my brother home from deployment and humbly thanked all the men and women who serve our country.

In 2013, we moved into our new house where we plan on staying for years to come. It is not a forever home, but it is perfect for us now.

In 2013, I took risks professionally, left a job I was comfortable at and threw myself into studying for a certification exam. 

In 2013, we made memories with our friends, started new traditions and savored how lucky we are to surround ourselves with such amazing people and to be able to live such a blessed life.

2013 was not easy, I think I learned a lot and grew as a person. I have goals for 2014, which I will share with everyone tomorrow but more than anything I hope I take into 2014 the lessons of 2013.














Check back tomorrow for my goals for 2014! Happy New Years!


No comments:

Post a Comment