Friday, January 16, 2015

Five on Friday



one. I know it is already half way through winter but I have been dying for black boots and have had my eye on this pair from Michael Kors for awhile now. They recently went on sale and I am seriously considering pulling the trigger.
two. I truly believe a relationship always needs work and effort put into it to grow. Matt and I option find ourselves on the couch at night with he tv on and our iphones in our hands. Next time we are in the car or relaxing on the couch I want to try some of these questions out.

17 questions to ask your partner to deepen your connection 


three. For the past two years, I would use my LV neverfull during the workweek and a Tory Burch Robinson Satchel on the weekends. It worked but was a pain living between purses. For christmas I asked this smaller purse to keep inside my LV with my essentials (keys, iphone, wallet, lip gloss etc.). Now I no longer switch between purses but just grab my small purse out of my larger bag and go.



four. I have been stepping up my fitness routine, but seriously feel like spending money on workout gear is a waste. I have heard wonderful things about Old Navy's active wear and plan on checking them out in person this week.  

five. I am super excited to close out my first full week back at blogging after my year hiatus. Thanks to everyone who has followed along since the beginning!

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing that link of more ways to connect with your partner!! Just found your blog through the link - up :) And what a time to find it - congrats on being back to blogging! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biana, thank you for visiting! It is excited to be back to blogging after my little hiatus!

      Delete