Wednesday, February 4, 2015

His & Her Valentine's Day Gift Guide

I feel like people either love it or hate it, I am indifferent personally but don't really buy into the hype.

For those who do embrace Valentine's Day, it is always a tough holiday to shop for since it falls right after Christmas. Matt and I go back and forth on how we celebrate, but usually we keep it pretty low key. But just because we usually keep it pretty low key, I couldn't resist putting together a gift guide to share with you all of some of my favorite things and items I have been lusting over.


Gift Guide: Valentine's Day


1) BKR Water Bottle: I currently have a 50 ml bottle, love it and really want to also get a 100 ml bottle for the gym. Drinking out of glass and reducing my exposure to plastic is a must and it tastes so much better.

2) Tassel Necklace: I have been wanting one forever, and I think this one needs to be mine.

3) For Him- Collar Stays: If your guy is in dress shirts every day and you are constantly finding collar stays around the house then this gift is perfect for your husband. They have amazing reviews.

4) Black Suede Knee Boots: Great classic boots that will help me finish out this winter and can be worn for years to come. Best part they are on major sale right now.

5) Pave XX Studs: A cute spin on the classic studs I wear every day, and perfectly appropriate for valentines day.

6) Starbucks Gift Card: Perfect gift for anyone, you can never have too much coffee in your life.

7) Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Perfume: This has been on my list forever and since peonies were our wedding flower it is very fitting.

8) For Him- Bose SoundLink: A great gift for a guy on the go who enjoys spending time outdoors in the spring.

I would love to hear how you plan on celebrating Valentine's Day? Planning on catching 50 Shades of Grey with the girls, a casual evening at home, a romantic dinner out?

No comments:

Post a Comment