Tuesday, February 10, 2015

{Pinhole Press} Face Book

With family across the country and a baby nephew living in Seattle I am always looking for cute and special ways to make the distance seem a little less far.

Pinhole Press offers the most adorable Face Books for babies and kids to learn to recognize their family no matter the distance.



Creating the book was easy, it took no time at all to upload family photos and customize the names in the book.



In terms of quality the book is the perfect size and the pages are nice and thick for little hands to easily turn. I would recommend getting the "glossy/coated" pages for increased durability, I got the matte version and with a drooling baby the glossy would have offered extra protection.




I would highly recommend Pinhole Press Face Books to everyone out there. I just love the idea of sending sweet personalized gifts to family near and far.

And in case you are wondering, Pinhole Press did not ask me to write this post. I purchase the Face Book on my own and just loved the end product so much I had to share it with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment