Friday, March 20, 2015

Five on Friday




1) Have you heard the news? A new Dr. Seuss is being released in July! I grew up reading Dr. Seuss books so I am excited to see a new one out.



2) I think my biggest challenge in decorating my home is coming up and sticking with a design plan for the whole house so things flow. What better way to get advice than from an expert like Emily Henderson!



3) I thrive when I am busy and productive.



4) It is always nice to step back and be reminded that things could be worse. 20 Signs You're Doing Better Than You Think You Are.



5) Bake goods are essential in life, add peanut butter and I am sold. These Peanut Butter Blondies had me at hello.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for the new dr. Seuss book. So many wonderful memories with his writing!

    I agree, it's so much better to be optimistic. I had to let go of a friendship because all it entailed was complaint after complaint about life and I just couldn't take it anymore. Optimism is so much better than pessimism. CHOOSE JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dr. Seuss.. Being a teacher this makes me so happy :)
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete