Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Letterpress Tray Display

So we have a blank wall in our house that is just screaming for attention. Sure I could throw up a framed picture or print but I feel like it needs something special.

I am thinking an awesome vintage letterpress tray would add the perfect amount of interest/texture and really be a show stopper against are neutral white walls.

Also, I think it would be fun to collect fun little items to place in the tray over time. That sentence alone makes me laugh out load because I am NOT a collector and I HATE "stuff" but something is drawing me to the idea. 

{source: unknown}

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}
 
For the most part vintage letter press trays are easy to come by on ebay, etsy or at a local antique store for a reasonable price. What do you think? Do they add a rustic touch or do you think they clutter the wall?

No comments:

Post a Comment