Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hi-Lo: Jcrew Jeweled Sandals

Do you ever see something love it but then hold out to long and it sells out? I DO IT ALL THE TIME.... case and point the JCrew Flat Jeweled Sandals in saddle. I loved them but didn't pull the trigger because I have a hard time shelling out $100+ on sandals. Of course, they exploded in the blog world and sold out before I could snatch them up for myself.
Jeweled Flat Sandals



I was thrilled when I came across a very similar version from one of my favorite stores.... you know Target for a fraction of the price.



They may just be making it into my suitcase for Europe! Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I have checked out the amazing shoes collection. The all of shoes collection is very good looking. I need to collect few pairs of them......

    ReplyDelete