Friday, March 30, 2012

{a week in review} around the web.



happy friday! hope you enjoyed your week and are planning to relax/enjoy/conquer your weekend! after a busy week, our plan is to go camping with friends on saturday. i couldn't think of a better to get out and start enjoying the mild spring like weather, eat s'mores (you know that is my fav) and drink a few  lots of beers.

next week on the couture life... our guest room progress update, my diy jewelry making and a few great recipes!

here are a few of my favorite things from around the web this week:


enjoy your weekend! life to short to not.

xoxo
caitlin.marie



2 comments:

  1. Salted caramel brownies?! Where can I sign up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are on my MUST BAKE NOW list! I will let you know how they come out!

    ReplyDelete