Thursday, February 28, 2013

{home} look for less.

i feel like after my little break from my look for less posts, i owed you all something really awesome. i even impressed myself with this one.  the funny part is when i decided to use this room as my inspiration to recreate yesterday from my living room pinterest board i didn't realize until the end it was from my favorite designer, sarah richardson, oh how i love that lady.

check out my first look for less based on another one of her fabulous designs here .

so now for my inspiration:

{source: sarah richardson design}
so what i love about this room, the neutral backdrop styled with pops of color. because all of the main pieces are simple and clean it gives you the flexibility to change up the look and feel of the room without having to go out and spend big bucks on new pieces. a few new throw pillows, accessories and you have yourself a "new" room.


{the couture life} look for less.

i seriously love this room. kudos to me for pulling it together. i am very tempted to recreate it in my own home, maybe with a sectional and bulker side chairs for more of a casual feel.




No comments:

Post a Comment