but the reality is that sometimes spending hundreds of dollars buying new pieces of furniture just aren't in the cards right away, and
right now, we have agreed that our wedding and honeymoon are top priority and though i plan on making minor (budget-friendly) changes between now and the wedding, the big changes, expensive furniture purchases will have to wait until post-wedding.
so you might be wondering what changes i plan on making pre-wedding.
- install a floating shelf in the bathroom
- paint or wallpaper the back of our built-ins
- repaint the trim around the built-ins (it is the worst grungy white)
- solve our coat storage issue in the "entry" (possibly by thrifting a coat rack)
- refinishing our kitchen table
- adding art work to our master
and because a girl can still dream!